We have selected for you a series of sauces, ragù and pesto typically Italian, perfect to give value to our pasta of simple quality or stuffed. For every sauce we recommend the different types of fresh pasta to which you can pair it.
On our site you will find the list of the products.
IT GOES WELL WITH:
- Ravioli, quadratoni, cappellacci, delizie Pastì (fish, meat, vegetable)
- Delizie with chocolate and orange peels Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Tagliatelle, tagliolini and taglierini Pastì
- Tagliatelle with chocolate Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Lasagne Pastì
- Gnocchi Pastì (all) Gnocchi Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- 200 g of bacon
- 400 g of spinach
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chili pepper
- 2 spoons of sautéed
- Evo Oil, salt, pepper to taste
4 persons (Indicatively, depending on the tastes, more or less seasoned)
Boil the spinach for a minute, drain into water and ice.
Then mince with the hand blender until you obtain a cream, helping you with a little water. Chop the garlic and the chili. Cut the bacon into cubes. Heat in a pan a little oil and fry the garlic and chili pepper. Combine the bacon and mix for 2 minutes, to strong fire.
Add the cream and the fried in a pan with the bacon and skip all for 5 minutes; add salt and pepper.
Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water (to boil). Drain al dente, taking by some cooking water. Drop gently pasta in a sauce prepared previously.
Mix the pasta to medium fire for 1 or 2 minutes, combining a little of the cooking water you held by , thus bringing the pasta to cook.