We have selected for you a series of sauces, ragù and pesto typically Italian, perfect to give value to our pasta of simple quality or stuffed. For every sauce we recommend the different types of fresh pasta to which you can pair it.
On our site you will find the list of the products.
IT GOES WELL WITH:
- Ravioli, quadratoni, cappellacci, delizie Pastì (fish, meat, vegetable)
- Ravioli with chocolate and venison Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Delizie with chocolate and orange peels Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Tagliatelle, tagliolini and taglierini Pastì
- Tagliatelle with chocolate Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Lasagne Pastì
- Gnocchi Pastì
- Gnocchi Pastì & Chocolat Stella (pumpkin and chocolate, chestnut pumpkin and chocolate)
- 500 g of boar meet
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 pick of celery
- 1 glass of red wine
- concentrate of tomato
- Evo oil, salt, pepper to taste
4 persons (Indicatively, depending on the tastes, more or less seasoned)
Mince the meat. Coarsely chop the celery, the onion, the carrot and the chili pepper and brown them in a pan with a thread of oil.
Add the meat and brown for 5 minutes.
Fade with the simmered wine for 3 minutes, add a tip of concentrate diluted in some water, wet with some boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Salt and pepper.
Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water (to boil). Drain al dente, taking by some cooking water. Drop gently pasta in a sauce prepared previously.
Mix the pasta to medium fire for 1 or 2 minutes, combining a little of the cooking water you held by , thus bringing the pasta to cook.