We have selected for you a series of sauces, ragù and pesto typically Italian, perfect to give value to our pasta of simple quality or stuffed. For every sauce we recommend the different types of fresh pasta to which you can pair it.
On our site you will find the list of the products.
IT GOES WELL WITH:
- Ravioli, quadratoni, cappellacci, delizie Pastì (fish, meat, vegetable)
- Ravioli with chocolate and venison Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Delizie with chocolate and orange peels Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Tagliatelle, tagliolini and taglierini Pastì
- Tagliatelle with chocolate Pastì & Chocolat Stella
- Lasagne Pastì
- Gnocchi Pastì
- Gnocchi Pastì & Chocolat Stella (pumpkin and chocolate, chestnut pumpkin and chocolate)
- 300 g of courgette flowers
- 3 salted anchovies
- 2 shallot
- 150 ml of cream
- 200 g of brie
- Salt, pepper to taste
4 persons (Indicatively, depending on the tastes, more or less seasoned)
Wash and dry the courgette flowers, chop them coarsely. Rinse the anchovies with water. Chopped shallot and let it brown in a pan with the butter and the desalted anchovies. As soon as the shallot has taken the color, join the pumpkin flowers and leave to cook over a low heat for 2 minutes. With the help of the hand blender blend the courgette flowers, put the compound on fire, add cream, brie into chunks, blend again and cook for about 5 minutes over a gentle heat. Add salt and pepper.
Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water (to boil). Drain al dente, taking by some cooking water. Drop gently pasta in a sauce prepared previously.
Mix the pasta to medium fire for 1 or 2 minutes, combining a little of the cooking water you held by , thus bringing the pasta to cook.